[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/6″][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]
To create, maintain and extend high standards of consulting practice in Nigeria and abroad.
1. To bring together those professionals who offer consultancy services in the field of management sciences and related disciplines.
2. To improve standards of professional performance.
3. To encourage the training and development of Nigerian consultants.
4. To provide opportunities for dialogue among practicing consultants.
5. To increase the understanding of consultancy’s true role in both business and government.
6. To provide opportunities for consultants to improve their technical and consulting skills through specialized training and career development programmes.
7. To gain public recognition for the Institute’s certification and to enhance the reputation of management consulting as a profession.
8. To assure the public that members possess the ethical standards and the professional competence and independence required for membership and are, therefore, qualified to practice.
9. To help ensure standards which will engender public confidence in the management consulting profession.
10. To collaborate with local and international institutions for the promotion of standards in consultancy practice, manpower training and management research.
These objectives are achieved through strict standards of qualification for membership and the promotion of a strict Code of Professional Conduct which every member must respect.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/6″][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row]